Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh has conducted Bteup Diploma exams in the month of November and December 2017. Now, they are ready to release Bteup result for 1st sem, 3rd sem and 5th sem diploma polytechnic courses.
If you are searching for Bteup diploma results, then you are on correct page.
Update: Here, you can get UPBTE result for almost all branches, including Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer science, Automobile, Architecture, Internal Designing etc. All you have to do is stay tuned with us with patience.
Update: The valuation of all papers has been successfully done. Now, it’s time for releasing results only. It may take one or two week more. Until then, everyone should remain patient. We will update the info about Bteup exam results as soon as we get it.
Bteup results will declare soon for Uttar Pradesh
When the BTE releases the polytechnic results, servers go down. It’s normal every year, so now we have decided to give you correct web page URL to get your bteup results for all students. So, it will make it easy to get your diploma results!
|Semesters||Announced or Not|
|First Sem||Not yet!|
|Second Sem||Not yet!|
|Third Sem||Not yet!|
|Fourth Sem||Not yet!|
|Fifth Sem||Not yet!|
|Sixth Sem||Not yet!|
How to check Bteup result?
It’s very simple. All you have to do is, follow these simple steps.
- Open this page daily to know the result date and info.
- You can bookmark this page, so you don’t have to remember the site address
- Once, results got declared, we will update this page with link to get your diploma result.
- Using that link, you can easily download or just take print of your Uttar Pradesh Lucknow Polytechnic result for all Odd semesters and backlog subjects.
- Once, results are out. Open link.
- Then, enter your register number correctly.
- Even single number mistake in register number can give other people’s marks sheet. So, enter carefully.
- Also, put the semester number which you want to check. Then, hit the get result button.
- That’s it, you got your BTEUP result now!
Good luck everyone! Don’t forget to comment your questions!